The Center for Academic Access and Student Enrichment (CAASE) is a branch of the Division of Student Affairs and is comprised of six departments supporting underrepresented and underserved students attending Sonoma State University.
- Disability Services for Students (DSS): Accommodation and support services for students with disabilities
- DREAM Center: Undocumented student support program
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP): Program for first-generation and low-income students
- Military and Veteran Resource Center: Supports current and prospective military-connected students with general academic advising, community building events and resources.
- Seawolf Scholars: Foster youth student support program
- TRIO Student Support Services: Academic and personal support services for students who are first-generation, low-income, or have a documented disability.